Monday, June 20, 2011

No verdict on the memo

I talked to Mr. Little B., he didn't have any good news for me.  Since the memo I mentioned before is relatively new no one knows how the prosecutors are going to be taking it or putting it into effect.  I refuse to give up, but as time passes and the less positive things I hear from the people who are in the line of fire my mind lingers back to my Mexico survivor guide :(  On paper they may be deporting just him but in reality they would be deporting the three of us.

I still have not hired him, I'm waiting, again, for Mr. Big B to get back to me.  I hope it's soon.  It's coming to the point where we have to decide do we add on debt for the attorneys fees and risk still being deported or do we give up and accept what is being dealt to us?  I don't want to leave, this is my home, but I can't live with my family separated and added debt on top of it.  I have a somewhat stable job with benefits and it's safe here, I don't want to exchange that with unemployment and a possible death sentence.  I'm scared and I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment