Thursday, June 23, 2011

200 what?!?!

I got last months phone bill...yup it was over 200 bucks, more than double from last month.  A total of about 8 phone calls from Jose cost me over $150.  I was shocked...that's about how much money we raised this weekend to be used towards attorney fees.  I'll admit it, my first reaction was to cry but I told myself to postpone the river till after I called the phone company.  Good thing I did, they were nice enough to work something out and let me pay it spread out in several months.  Who would have thought that phone calls would cost so much?  I mean I knew it could get expensive but what the hell?  It's a total rip off.  Not only is the CCA making money off of Jose being there but somebody is making booku bucks off of those phone calls home.  It's a rip off I tell ya!  A RIP OFF!!

So call nights are gonna be once a week and we gotta keep 'em short and sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I remember having to put money into an account that way I could keep track of how much I was spending and we were also only able to talk once a week. It is definetly a rip off.

    ReplyDelete