Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Transcripts Update!

I just got a call from Mr. Big B's office.  They've gotten a response on cost from the courthouse about their request for the case transcripts.  It took about 3 weeks to find them.   They've been ordered.  Instead of giving a snotty remark, although it's aching to come out, I'll say I'm very grateful that they've gotten a response, it means Mr. Big B can move forward with Joses case soon.  Hopefully it will not take that long to get the actual transcripts into Mr. Big B's hands, Jose should have a court date assigned any day now.  I'm praying he'll find a way to vacate that case...without that our chances will be very slim of getting my Gordo back home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi America. I'm sorry this has happened to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks, I wish you guys luck.

    ReplyDelete