Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The impact on Cairo & I'm hiring the attorney this week

When Cairo was just starting to speak he stuttered.  We helped him by telling him to slow down and think about what he wanted to say then say it.  We thought he stuttered because his mind was going a million miles per hour and his mouth couldn't really keep up.  Over time he out grew it.  Well now it's back.  I'm sure it's not because his mouth can't keep up.  I'm almost sure it's because of what is going on with Jose.  

He's become very attached to me and refuses to be alone for a long period of time.  Granted he's never been one to be off on his own but I feel like he's become fearful of being alone, even if he's watching TV or playing.  Seriously, I can't go to the bathroom without hearing "moooooommm?".  He starts looking for me....and to top it off I think he's starting to have an eating disorder :(  He's always been a good eater....but recently it's out of control.  He's only five!!  He shouldn't have these kinds of problems.  I've called my Dr. and have asked for a referral to a family therapist, I'm hoping they call by tomorrow.  We both need to talk to someone.  I don't think I can stay sane for much longer.  I miss Jose with every cell in my body.

Thursday afternoon I will head over to see Mr. Little B. and officially hire him.  I've looked at that memo sent out last week and I don't see why we can't fight and win.  I still haven't heard from Mr. Big B.  I wonder if he's avoiding me...Jose is supposed to call tomorrow and I want to have good news for him...at least something that will help keep his spirits up.

No comments:

Post a Comment