Friday, June 24, 2011

WTH???

After seeing Jose's attorney last night I wanted to send a note to him ASAP to give him some info before he's in court on Wednesday.  Since he's not going to call until Monday night I want him to have the info on paper so he can review it.  I went to the post office this morning to send him the letter over night.  The woman at the post office looked at the "to" address and as she proceeded to process everything she started rattling off stuff and then asked if I needed stamps or passport applications....I politely said "No thank you." but in my head I thought "Bitch what you tryin' to say?".  Ok I admit it, I'm most likely reading waaaaaaay to into it, it is one of their "services" after all,  but she didn't ask any of the other two people who were there if they need passport applications....WTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment