Friday, June 17, 2011

He hasn't called since Sunday!!


Geese!  Jose was supposed to call on Wednesday. The phone rang but there was nothing on the other end so I hung up. I watched the phone like a hawk and nothin!


I thought he'd call last night, but he didn't.  I hope that's because the phones are turned off on Thursdays and don't turned off till really late.  That's when people are taken to be deported. I guess they don't want people to call their loved ones to let them know?


I don't know if I should be concerned or not.  He's had a bad skin infection since he's arrived at the prison.  He's got sensitive skin and it's not taking well to the sheets or soap or something.  The nurse has only been giving him some pomada to put on there but it hasn't been working :( 


I hope he's ok and calls tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment